Welcome to Liberty Hill Dental Imaging Center. We are a new 3-D and 2-D digital imaging center, committed to providing dental professionals with diagnostic images along with superior customer service. Our staff have been trained specifically in the field of dental radiography. We attend continuing education courses yearly that focus on our field of oral and maxillofacial imaging.
About Radiation Exposure
At Liberty Hill Dental Imaging, our expertise, techniques and procedures, coupled with our state-of-the-art equipment, minimize radiation exposure to both the patient and the technician. The diagnostic benefits outweigh the minimal exposure for dental x-rays.
Once you’ve received a completed Imaging Order Form (prescription) from your doctor:
- Call us to schedule an appointment (512)-515-0171.
- Please bring the Imaging Order Form (prescription) with you to your appointment. Dentists refer patients to us by completing one of our Imaging Order Forms, which indicates specific details and imaging requirements.
- Remove all jewelry and hair clips from the neck up.
- Notify the technician if you are pregnant or have an infectious illness.
- Notify us in advance if you have a disability that requires assistance, we may need to schedule additional time.
- The radiation exposure is less than a full mouth series and 95% less than a conventional CT scan.
- It is much more economical than hospital based conventional CT imaging.
- It is quick, comfortable, and painless. Most scans are only 10 seconds.
- You are much more easily able to understand your problem and the solution by viewing the 3D skull volume scan on a computer monitor.
- Your images will be hand delivered to or sent directly to your prescribing doctor electronically or via USPS within a few days of your visit.
- Payment is due at the time of your appointment.
- Click here to view our fee schedule.
- You will receive an estimate of fees when you schedule your appointment.
- We accept cash, check, credit cards and CareCredit
- Although we are not dental providers for insurance plans, you will receive a receipt to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement per your individual policy.
- We are not Medicare or Medicaid providers.
Downloadable patient forms