Why should I use 3D imaging at Liberty Hill dental imaging?
- One scan provides you with significantly more information about your patient’s anatomy and bone structure than traditional 2D films.
- These distortion free images display implant site assessment, TMJ disorders, impacted teeth, critical bone and tooth relationships, mandibular canal and difficult to see pathologies.
- Images can be easily viewed on a computer screen.
- Patient’s understanding of anatomy and the treatment plan leads to better patient acceptance.
- Images will be hand delivered to or sent directly to the prescribing doctor electronically or via USPS within a few days of the patient’s visit.
- We ensure you and your patients will have an excellent customer service experience!
- The radiation exposure is less than a full mouth series and 95% less than a conventional CT scan.
- It is much more economical than hospital based conventional CT imaging.
- It is quick, comfortable, and painless. Most scans are only 10 seconds.
- Patients are much more easily able to understand the problem and the solution by viewing the 3D skull volume scan on a computer monitor.
- Although we are not dental providers for insurance plans, patients will receive a receipt to submit to their insurance company for reimbursement per their individual policy.
- Images will be hand delivered to or sent directly to the prescribing doctor electronically or via USPS within a few days of your visit.
State of the art Technology
We utilize the Planmeca Pro Max 3D which emphasizes the use of the least amount of radiation to achieve the best results possible. This is made possible by Planmeca’s patented selectively compliant articulated robotic arm built into the Promax. This technology helps us to comply with the ALARA (As Low As Reasonably Acceptable) principle of radiation exposure.
Liberty Hill Dental Imaging provides a full-range of CBCT digital imaging services to compliment and streamline the modern dental practice. Contact us to learn how we can improve your clinical performance today! For local referring dentists, our customer service is the difference between us and our competitors!
- 2D Extraoral Bitewings
- TMJ Open/Closed
CBCT Services: Includes Free Viewing Software and DICOM
Get an estimate of fees
- Payment is required at the time of the appointment.
- A fee estimate is quoted when your patient is scheduled.
- If you prefer, we can directly bill your office, just let us know when you schedule the appointment or note it on the Imaging Order Form.
Looking for a definitive diagnosis?
Liberty Hill Dental Imaging partners with Implant Concierge to provide radiology interpretations for your CBCT scans. Interpretations are provided by Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Radiologists and give a comprehensive written report with the entire volume of data.
Improve your patient’s case outcome, uncover hidden pathology, get 3D CBCT backup on difficult diagnoses, decrease potential liability and get an expert’s verdict on:
- Implant measurements
- Airway obstruction
- Nerve identification
- Sinus evaluation
- TMJ evaluation
To add expert 3d diagnoses, simply check radiologist interpretation box on your referral pad or call us.
Virtual treatment plan assistance for implants through implant concierge
Implant Concierge will create an initial treatment plan based on your recommendations and will then schedule an online meeting to finalize the treatment plan based on your exact specifications.
- Guided Surgery Compatibility
- DICOM conversions
- Digitize models and merge to DICOM
No software, no problem!
Leave the learning curve, annual maintenance fees and late nights on the computer behind. Implant Concierge’s guided surgical services allow you to execute the perfect treatment plan on the computer AND in the mouth. Finally, you have the ability to perform flapless surgery with confidence.